Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Special Announcement!

I note that as yet no one last gone to the spbc1550@yahoo.com account ( password  evangelism) and sent me  your Spiritual Gifts inventory file.    Though everyone will receive full credit for submitting the hard copy and posting the results on the blog, I think some of you did not really the copy the correct portion of this properly ( as the format I received was not the correct one).   It does appear that everyone did sort and post their top five correctly.  Other tabs on spreadsheet had the sorted information in a correct format. 

Therefore, I would greatly appreciate it if everyone would:  1) Open the spbc1550@yahoo.com account 2) Attachment the entire Spiritual Gifts inventory file to an email you send back to spbc1550@yahoo.com.  Do not just copy a portion of the Excell spreadsheet and send that back, but attach the entire file that you did.

If you will do the above, I will ensure that it sorted correctly and send it back to you.  

I will also give you some individual feedback on your individual results.    All of the above is separate from any requirements or assessment for the course.  (It doesnt affect your grade) I just wish for everyone to get the full benefits of this inventory. 

Tks
Prof. Nored


No comments: