Monday, November 17, 2008

Thank You!

Martha and I wish to thank everyone for the beautiful picture that you gave us.  It is the view that we had of ghe beach and Mt. right out our flat at Joan Criags.   We already have a prominent place for it in our main room right above a picture of the Pantheon in Rome.

I want to also thank your for your attention, interaction and interest  in class.

Of course the class is not yet over.  I look forward to reading your blog this week, your paper, and your final exam.

Tks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

to professor,
for me the place that I can do well the ministry is the park or sport center, because I really like sports and the people over there are kind of friendly. It is easy to proclaim the Gospel to them.

Anonymous said...

Over here, every Sunday and Tuesday night I go to play badminton at the sprot club, I had many chances to tell the story of God to people there and I have done that all the time. Actually they wiil ask me that "what are you doing here? and I will reply them that I am studying Bible, then we have a chance to discussion about God.

Anonymous said...

to professor,
when I have a conversation with the people about God, what do they believe and I believe, whether what church they worship or the way of worshiping even we have a discussion that why we are difference and what is the word of God says but nothing change! they still go to the same church. So, what are we going to do in this case?

Anonymous said...

The people now, they are pursuing the meterials more than think about spiritual life and in my home town the people they proud that what they believe (Buddism) is already good, they don't need to change because they think that all religious is in the same level and teach people to be a good person. Do you have any suggestion to solve that problem?